This revolutionary noninvasive technology treats minor skin imperfections with minimal discomfort and maximum results.
Skin irregularities addressed are:
- Sebaseous Hyperplasia
- Skin Tags
- Broken Capillaries
- Cherry Angiomas
- Flat Pigmentation
The Skin Classic direct high-frequency technology is an amazing affordable non-laser treatment for minor skin irregularities such as telangiectasis (broken capillaries), cherry angiomas, keratosis, fibromas, skin tags, hyperpigmentation, milia, sebaceous hyperplasia, and acne.
Skin Classic treatments are quick, virtually painless, and work strictly on the epidermis to address common skin irregularities as the skin ages.
The Skin Classic precisely treats each irregularity without the use of lasers, cutting, burning, or freezing which can affect areas of the skin not being treated.
The Skin Classic utilizes a probe to transmit electric current to effectively vaporize and dehydrate the skin irregularity with little or no downtime and no damage to surrounding tissue.
The non-invasive process targets and draws moisture from the lesion creating very small crusts that flake off in a few days.
Skin tags are small benign growths that appear on lots of places on your body They look like bits of skin that grow out of nowhere.
Skin tags are harmless but annoying to most people, and can easily be dealt with by a Skin Classic treatment. We treat them. They dry up and fall off in a matter of days.
Tiny red bumps that don’t go away. Zap them with the Skin Classic and they are gone instantly. Everyone who watches this treatment goes WOW!
Do you know those funny little skin bumps that appear on your face? They aren’t pimples. They aren’t moles.
But they don’t go away! They could be a harmless skin disorder with a long weird name– Sebaceous Hyperplasia. Lots of people who have had acne get them.
It’s as if the opening of the pore turned inside out on itself – like rolling down a sock – and trapped sebum inside.
Luckily, there is a sebaceous hyperplasia treatment.
The Skin Classic machine melts this skin irregularity instantly to help you get rid of Sebaceous Hyperplasia (see the before and after images)
Skin Classic Treatment – Hands
Reverse aged hands by removing brown spots
The area treated may appear eurythmic (red) with some inflammation. The redness should reduce within a few hours.
The lighter the skin tone, the longer it may take for the redness to subside.
There may be some scabbing depending on the irregularity and the area of the body being treated.
Some areas may need more than one treatment.
Lower extremities are not recommended for treatment using the skin classic.
Saline injections and laser therapy are the recommended treatment for these areas.
Yes and no. After the treatment, it may look like there is a scab-like crust over the area.
This will fall off on its own in 3-7 days.
After that, the skin may look pinkish or brownish for up to 6-8 weeks as the new skin goes through the complete healing cycle
and matches the surrounding area.
Be patient continue to use the recommended aftercare.
Don’t pick or touch the treated area and allow the scab to fall off naturally.
It’s nature’s bandaid!
We strongly encourage you to have your doctor examine any spot that is questionable or suspicious.
We will not treat any lesion that we feel is not safe to do so.
We hold ourselves to the highest standard.
We are known for our many amazing results-driven facial.
Offer the best value to clients.
The price is given depending on the number of irregularities being treated at the time of a free consultation.
* Results may vary from person to person.
Call us today to schedule a complimentary consultation with our licensed certified esthetician.
- DON’T go to a tanning bed two weeks prior to treatment. This practice should be discontinued due to the increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- DON’T have another exfoliating treatment unless recommended
- DON’T wax, tweeze or use depilatory creams for 7 days prior
- AVOID extended sun exposure especially in the 10 days prior to treatment.
- AVOID getting Botox, collagen or other chemical filler injections for two weeks before
- DELAY use of Tretinoin, Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo, Ziana, and high-percentage AHA and BHA products for approximately seven days prior to treatment. Consult your physician before temporarily discontinuing the use of any prescription medications.
>IF you are lactating, pregnant, or may become pregnant, consult your physician before receiving any treatments.
- Treatments may cause slight redness, tightness, peeling, flaking or temporary dryness. Most patients find it unnecessary to apply makeup, as the skin will be smooth, dewy and radiant following treatment. If you would like to apply makeup, allow approximately 15 minutes for the pH of the skin to stabilize before applying foundation.
- Irritated as well as redness and some crusting may form on areas involved
- Make sure you DO NOT pick at the crusting because prematurely removing the crust may cause hyperpigmentation or scarring
- If the area is still irritated by the end of the day a clean baggie of frozen peas works well 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off. Moisturize after with something gentle.
- Keep your skin clean and moisturized during the day.
- Makeup may be worn over-moisturizing sunscreen.
- MUST use moisturizing sunblock every day whether it is rainy or snowy. Sunblock is your defense against anti-aging.
- AVOID direct sunlight immediately following treatment.
- When cleansing the face or showing the use of mild products without alcohol
- Pat dry instead of rubbing to prevent removal of the crust
- DO NOT use any other form of peeling or bleaching products for 30 days
- After crust sloughs, the skin may be pink. Be sure to wear SPF 30 or higher
- Contraindications for Skin Classic include:
- Current or recent use of Accutane, eczema, dermatitis, malignant skin tumors, open lesions, lupus, active herpes infection, sunburn, and keratoses.
- Avoid going to a tanning bed two weeks prior to treatment. This practice should be discontinued due to the increased risk of skin cancer and signs of aging.
- Waxing/threading or use depilatory creams for 7 days prior.
- Cosmetic injections for 2 weeks before and after treatments.
- Refrain the use of Tretinoin, Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Avage, EpiDuo, Ziana, and high-percentage AHA and BHA products for approximately 7 days prior to treatment.
Consult your physician before temporarily discontinuing the use of any prescription medications.
Individuals with the following should NOT receive Skin Classic:
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Allergy to nickel
- Do not use with implanted pacemakers or some heart conditions
- High blood pressure, anticoagulants may affect treatment
- When in doubt about a skin problem have the lesion evaluated by a physician before you treat